- Presently, Hotel Management is one of the attractive career options among students. With globalization, the hospitality and tourism industry of India is growing tremendously. And as the hospitality sector is booming, there is a constant need for skilled professionals in the industry.
- With the available courses, students can choose to work in departments such as hotel administration, housekeeping, food & beverage management, front office, sales & marketing, and so on. However, for lucrative job offers in top-notch companies and hotels such as the Taj Group, ITC Group and Oberoi Group of Hotels, it is important that students obtain their hotel management degree .
Duration: 3 Years
- 3 year Bachelor of Hotel Management.
- 1.5 year Diploma in Hotel Management.
- 1 year Certificate in Hotel Management.
One of the most creative course option, Fashion Design is considered to be a very prosperous vocational education stream not only in India but abroad as well. This is primarily because the Fashion industry has grown by leaps and bounds and that too within a decade. To build a future in this field, one needs to have an artistic and creative personality. Apart from this, aspirants need to be good at drawing and possess the knack to express their ideas by means of helpful sketches. Candidates who aspire to pursue a Fashion Design programme need to possess the below mentioned skill-set: Duration: 4 Years
- 4 year Bachelor of Fashion designing.
- 2 year Advance Diploma in Fashion designing.
- 1 year Diploma in Fashion designing.
- Food & Beverage Production Lab is equipped with a wide range of tools and equipment based on the latest industry requirements and standards which helps students to gain practical exposure.
- Thela is equipped with modern tools for both, Training Kitchen and Bakery section to provide in-depth training of Culinary Arts.
- The in-house restaurants provide students live exposure of different activities and services that are undertaken for successful operation of organizations in this domain.
- Students get exposure of different type of restaurants under one umbrella, such as: Fast Food Chain | Quick service restaurant | Fine Dining Cantonese Restaurant | Cookhouse & Bar.
- Rohit rawat (Muscat Marriott)
- Palvinder (Marriott)
- Bipin rana (hyatt Pune)
- Manish pundir (Hyatt)
- Shubham nayal (Marriott)
- Sachin (Hyatt Pune)
- Rajat dhasmana (Orissa Oberoi)
- Prashant (Dubai)
- Aman kumar (Oberoi Bhubaneswar)
- Sachin Singh
- Prashant bisht
- Shubham Nayal
- Sachin Gushai Palvinder
- Sunil singh
- Rajat dhashmana
- Saurbh Gusain
- Sonam godiyal
- Jyoti chauhan
- Monika naithani
- Neha rawat